When designing your charity digital marketing strategy, it’s important to think outside the box.
Here are 5 common sense approaches to your charity digital marketing strategy to help you stand out from the rest.
- Be simple. Pick one insight, such as a significant statistic, and build your campaign from there.
- Be brave. When brainstorming, don’t throw out any campaign ideas that seem too extreme.
- Be human. Connect with the public on a human level. Inject personality into your social media posts.
- Be about solutions. Ensure your digital marketing campaign is working towards something.
- Be curious. Keep asking questions to your team, your donors, and your board.
If you would like to discuss your charity digital marketing strategy, please contact the Digital Agency now.