Making sure your content is sharable – videos, blogs, ebooks, presentations etc are all spreadable, aiding marketers to get their name and key message out there across social networks and search engines. However, writing content without a key message or purpose does not convert readers to customers.
Experts have suggested some simple tips to create purposeful, consistent content to keep readers interested and in turn, generate customers
· * The content needs to aim to build business, not just catch attention. Ask yourself, “what is the reasoning for my content?”
· * Although content needs to be on point, your aim is to get business from it. Ask yourself, “do I have the tools to measure the business I’m getting form this?”
· *Offer useful content to help the reader, this can result in reader’s loyalty to your publications, again potentially converting to a valid lead. Ask yourself, “Is my content truthful, would I read it if I saw it online?”
· * Treat your content as the start of potential new business, not publish and move on. Ask yourself “have I got a marketing plan in place to support my content?”
· * Keep up with the latest trends; focus on competitor analysis to be on top of your game. There is no such word as “done” when it comes to getting content spreadable. Ask yourself “Am I as up to date as my competitors with the latest tools and techniques?”
For more tips visit http://www.aim-internet.com