Why AIM Internet for Website Design?
Is Using A Website Design Agency Worth It?
So what makes a good website?
Everyone knows you can have a website built for tuppence these days, in fact you can even build your own, but it really is a false economy.
At Aim Internet, based in Birmingham, our Website Design agency believe making a website work, is an art.
Did you know:
- On average 50% of people leave a website without getting past the home page.
- On average 80% don’t scroll down below the fold (the bit of the screen they can see on their device).
- Typically a 1% decrease in website speed results in a 7% drop in conversion.
- A 10% improvement in conversion results in an 800% improvement in sales. You need to know how to combat this behaviour and keep people on your site and of course it has to be mobile friendly.
- What is your value proposition?
- What are your key product/service benefits?
- Strong calls to action
- What do you do, why and how you do it
- Claim the expert space – What product are you selling? Why should the visitor use it? What makes you different?
- Bullet points – punchy copy
- Good use of headlines
- Search box
- Highly visible contact information and social media icons
- Images /video that reflects what you do, with the preference being video
Find Out How We Helped
by reading some of our case studies
“I wouldn’t still be in business if it wasn’t for the website AIM Internet built.”
What is Conversion Optimisation?
As you can see from the diagram on the right the impact of this process has a huge impact on your business. You can double your conversion with the right Page structure.
This is where we come into our own.